Inform and inspire
Whenever I lead a seminar or workshop, I have two simple goals. First, give people practical information they can use. Second, inspire them to use it. A great workshop should make an impact on the organization and the lives of people within it.
With over 25 years and several thousand presentations of experience, I know how to deliver results in a workshop or seminar. If it involves people working together and increasing their personal effectiveness at work, I have probably delivered a presentation on the topic.
Workshops that change behavior
Which of the following do leaders and employees within your organization need to do more often and with greater skill?
- Lead meetings that accomplish the stated objectives.
- Work out differences in a respectful manner.
- Make group-based decisions quickly and thoughtfully.
- Provide each other with open and useful performance feedback.
- Show flexibility and adaptability when something needs to change.
- Share ideas and concerns in a manner that leads to action.
- Listen to understand.
Here’s an easy-to-read, one page format that lays out most of the topics that are available. Formats range from short 45 minute Lunch ‘n Learn sessions up to multi-day workshops and development programs. I have made presentations for small departments, at all company meetings, and at annual conferences and conventions. Programs are customized for your unique environment.
To book me as a speaker, think about the behaviors you want changed and then contact me to discuss your goals. I’ll be happy to tell you what I might do and provide you with a proposal.