Set your group up for success
When the perspectives are wide ranging, and the egos are big, it’s time to bring in help. I plan and lead meetings that are fast, focused, and some even say fun. When time is short and results matter, let me be your meeting facilitator.
A meeting facilitator will help when…
- The meeting will be attended by several “strong personalities.”
- You’ve got to address an emotionally-charged issue.
- You are on your second or third try at getting people to reach a decision.
- You really want your ideas considered but are afraid that will squelch participation by the rest of the team.
Even in the toughest situations, my clients have commented on how much they got done and how well they liked the process.
A variety of services
There are lots of ways I can help.
- Run the meeting.
- Consult with you on creating an agenda.
- Teach people in your organization to run a decent meeting.
- Attend regular staff meetings and provide suggestions on how to make it better.